Existing Member?

Adventure Life

My 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip entry

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 15 May 2014 | Views [168] | Scholarship Entry

I will never forget the day that I arrived in Sydney, the city that would have begun the most beautiful experience of my life and that would have changed it forever.
After a few days I have understood the the Australia and Australians belong to a special world that only who has seen and lived can understand well.
The beauty of the cities, differrent to each others, the valley where they produce their local wine, the roads of the outback where is possible to admire unique animal species, the great barrier reef, the Great Ocean road with the Twelve Apostles, the charm to sleep in swags under the stars in the desert, the pinguins of Phillip Island and the magic of Uluru where can feel the Aboriginal culture.
I have had the fortune to travel all around the country as a backpacker meeting people from every part of the world but above all I have known the Australians, Aussies as they like to call themselves. Young and special people as the country to which belong.
It is not easy for me to explain what they have trasmitted to me but the only thing I can say is that everybody should go down there at least once in a lifetime.
Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!
Oi! Oi! Oi!

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About ozdiary


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.