Existing Member?

Outbackjane's Travels

Wow

FRANCE | Thursday, 30 May 2013 | Views [366]

Paris is amazing. I am on day 3 and have explored by foot all of Montmartre also feasted on beautiful sights and food. The hotel is adequate - clean, comfortable and secure plus includes breakfast which is a rather interesting experience. People's from all the globe attempting to work out the way of breakfast. To date I have seen Notre Dame, boated on The Seine, walked around the perimeter of The Eifle Tower, visited TheMusee D'Orsay and eaten at the place where Monet painted a well known painting - Le bal Moulin de la Galatte.later in the day I saw the painting hanging in the Musee D'Orsay. 

Observed some very French behaviours and am managing to converse in French -basic phrases and learning more. The food displays are exquisite and the standard of food and service just a delight....I have Darwin as my reference!

I purchased a three day unlimited train and bus travel and am using the Metthe like  an old Parisienne although the bus system has me challenged. 

Will upload a couple of photos and add to this tomorrow.

 

About outbackjane

Nightcliff Foreshore

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.