Existing Member?

A life of an architectural student This journal is about me and about the interesting and exciting things that are happening around me.

Learn New Skills - White coffee

CROATIA | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [334] | Scholarship Entry

First of all I`ve never been much of a coffee drinker, but when I started my erasmus in Croatia many people here started telling about their coffee culture and how we should definitely try their typical white coffee. I did it... it was great. It was like a japanese tea ceremony. Very nice, very beautiful. I decided to make this video with my charming spanish friend Raquel, who is the presenter, and to show to people that it`s not that hard to prepare "Bijela kava" and it`s all about the enjoyment of making it and the right way to serve it to customers.
Until today I`ve been making videos for my university, friends and all of this only in my free time and for the entertainment of others and because I really enjoy video editing which I learned by watching youtube videos.
My ambition as a filmmaker is to improve my skills, make different type of videos and explore every possible thing in the area and maybe one day shoot a movie.
For Raquel, as a presenter, she would like to improve her english by visiting new countries and trying new things and learning how to relax more in front of the camera.
Winning this scholarship will give us the opportunity to make our dreams come true.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About otborko

Somewhere during my bike trip in Bulgaria

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Croatia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.