Existing Member?

Orna's Crazy Adventure

Last Entry for South East Asia

THAILAND | Sunday, 9 October 2011 | Views [197]

So, I am now at Bangkok Airport waiting for my flight to India!!! I am really quite a bit apprehensive and cant believe that my time in SE Asia is now up and has come to an end - I have completed my first leg of my journey. And now I will be entering India with sunnies on at 11:30 at night!! I am now one of those people that wear sunnies indoors!! Definately my highlight was seeing the minority people of Northern Vietnam - that was incredible. As for Koh Samet, I ended up leaving to go back to Bangkok with the girls I had met cause I thought it would be nice to continue to hang out with some nice people before I left. They were nice girls but the English one was so incredibly ditsy that she was a bit of hard work - I don't understand how she will manage to travel on her own! And the French girl was very friendly but one of those people that makes sure her beer is pictured in the photo! Anyway, it was nice to meet them but I feel a bit more free now that I am back on my own (and maybe a bit more lonely that I am on my own and going to a completely crazy and new country???) Also the English girl's accent was incredibly annoying - I had to really control my annoyance while listening to her! So, goodbye for now and see you in India... Well I have double checked that my volunteer agency is meeting me at the airport and they have confirmed that they are - so if all goes well I will meet them and then I think I go to the co-ordinator's place.

About orna


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.