Existing Member?

road trip

start with fever

USA | Thursday, 15 May 2014 | Views [103] | Scholarship Entry

My boyfriend and I had been planing our road trip through the route 66 that goes from Chicago to LA for months. He had just graduated and we had free time on our own.
We had everything prepared to start the morning after. Our tent, slipping bags lots of books about the route because just a little of the old road is standing and a few thing to eat just in case. A few month earlier I had decided to be a vegetarian.
The morning we woke up to get the car ready to go I felt so seek, I almost faint i was with 40 degrees of fever (celsius), I don't know may be was the change of weather, I'm from Argentina I had forgotten to tell you that!!
The thing was that I wanted to start the trip we had to go from Boston to Chicago to start the trip, and we had all ready rented the car. So I putted my batteries, took a shower made my fever go down. Had breakfast with a lot of nutrients and started our trip.
It was a long journey to Chicago so we made a stop in the Niagara Falls, a wonderful place to start our vacations and our road trip.
We went down to LA and the back to Boston through the south all the people and the accents of english we met were amazing. I just loved it and would recommend it all the way.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About onestepmore


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.