Existing Member?

The most interesting stories in the world

In each life there are important day to remember

EGYPT | Wednesday, 14 May 2014 | Views [129] | Scholarship Entry

I wake up this day , it was an entirely inexplicable feeling .
the sun rise touch my face while i am looking from the teens floor to the pretty of evil tower , i remembered the past 5 years when all people told me i can't success , i remembered when my girl friend let me alone cause she want to a success man . all bad things happened in one year my father became sick and he can't move any more i lose my work too . it was like a nightmare , i used to be a kind man before all this bad things happen i was loved from all people specially my family . i learned communication engineering after i graduated i had a lot of dreams and i was think there is no thing can stop me to achieve it . i told my self that is my future and my destiny to do some thing special to this wold . when i was child my family believe in me . my intelligence push them to see my success before i do it . they believe that i am so special and i was . i never know the meaning of failure till i worked .
i worked in international company . it was the dream for all youth in my countries but not mine . but life here you should even you don't like what you work . my dream was open similar company . and travel whole the world , but even that all bad thing happen i was love a girl , i loved her till i forget my dreams all i want in this time to be with her till the end of my life , but in contrast i lost some of my creativity . i will never forget the day that i become had some thing afraid of to lose it . she was that thing i loved her more than should i . after that my father became sick i should work more life here so hard in this days my girl friend let me alone without any explanation she traveled . and i fail control my feeling so i lost my job after one year my life changed i back to my dreams i traveled to Austria i complete my studies there . and i opened a small company i learned that the meaning of success is insisting and now my company became international as i dreamed and here in France my second and lovely branch at the end we have to stop to be afraid to lose any thing our life deserve the better always so keep trying if you fail .

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About one-world


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Egypt

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.