Existing Member?

truth seeker

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Sunday, 14 October 2012 | Views [314] | Scholarship Entry

The main reason of my motivation of doing this films series, was my will to participate in the enhancement of the relations between the arab world and Europe, in a culturally attractive manner, through my experience of a period of three months as an intern in a cultural organization in Münster, Germany. I like the fact that filming connects me to my past, associates me in an event, and preserve memories with words or interpretation and that what makes it an influential hobby for me. The emotions that I can show to the public with my pictures can be overwhelming at times regardless of the technical execution and artistic approach. ?

My recent experience in making films thought me to see beauty in the most random things. It has given a real meaning to wonderful places I visited the past years, people I met and events I attended. It created the will to capture the beauty and share what I am seeing: positive stories that broaden my mind and allow me to see a fresh new perspective of life.

Winning this scholarship would give me the opportunity to tell touching stories that make me reflect and push me towards becoming a better person and leave a new and unique enriching satisfaction.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About omarito


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.