Existing Member?

Examples of Wanderlust

Review of Hotel de la Tour Eiffel

FRANCE | Friday, 9 May 2014 | Views [99] | Scholarship Entry

The world is full of wonders, and those of us lucky enough to explore some of them understand that there is a level of charm, of magic, to exploring new places that can never truly be expressed through words. We tour various countries to immerse ourselves in the culture, the history, the people and places that have dazzled our imaginations since we first viewed their names upon a map. No city embodies this concept quite like Paris. The beauty of the city and the awe inspired by the innovative architecture gives the land a certain je ne sais quoi that has enchanted romantics and cynics alike for centuries. Parisians have made themselves famous worldwide for everything from their fashion to their artwork. And let’s not forget the fascination associated with their turn of the century buildings and charming little sidewalk cafés and bookstores. Paris culture is exciting, chic, and most notably, expensive. When traveling to another country, the last thing we should need to worry about is the potential cost of our chosen hotel. Especially since that particular bill is one of the last to arrive and therefore the easiest to forget. When you're considering any hotel, you not only want to look at it's reputation but also at the reliability and dedication of its staff. The list of establishments that fit these requirements is small, but Hotel de la Tour Eiffel holds a place near the top of it, especially when considering how affordable it is to stay. Hotel de la Tour Eiffel is an attractive little two star hotel only a hop, skip, and a jump away from its namesake. Located in the heart of Paris, there are a number of ways in which travelers can entertain themselves. In fact, the Champs Elysees is just one of many haunts within walking distance of the hotel. Breakfast can be found in an old style bakery nearby, while a conveniently located taxi/shuttle station make it a breeze to explore other areas of the long beloved city. In this lovely Paris hotel the rooms are built to suit your needs. The plasma televisions offer international channels and each room has its own phone and private safety box. As is the norm with Paris hotels, the bathrooms come with a hair dryer and laundry station. Guests are also offered fax and copying services. The Hotel's reception is available 24 hours a day, so there will never be a shortage of help available, and the English speaking staff is always ready and willing to pave the way for your introduction into Parisian life.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About olliem


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.