Existing Member?

A home away from home

Sharing Stories - A Glimpse into Another's Life - a life so lived

NIGERIA | Thursday, 14 February 2013 | Views [888] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

It was dark, and clouds of lonely reverberation covered the endless sky. The streets were empty with rubbishes from traders and passers-by, flying in the wind. The beauty of the world was waiting for one soul - the soul of her dreams. She smooched her garment over, to leave the view of the room in an uncompleted building. It was the first time the world has been so cold to her, but her dreams linger to appear before her past. A simple heart, was to be so cruel to have jettison her into such turbulent waves of an unknown future. The woman she had always known to be her grandmother had turned out to be the demon of her heart. All she used to now as being of goodness and kindness, has made her to be more sullen and worried with ancient walls to break through. She could only foresee a bleak hereafter. The morning soon became one, as she set out to find the world. Yet, it was her life,a life so lived. all aforementioned part ways and better still stumbling blocks of no ends which she had to go through has made the best of her simple soul into gold and more. As such somewhat awkward mannerism and dejection she had had to face, changed when she met the answer to the series of unstoppable questions which brought her whims into oblivion. It was the same morning, which descended with torrential rainfall which made the tarmac upstream road a destination of no return. Welcoming the return of Joy into her eyes, as she set her eyes on the man who fell in love with her at the first glance. He was the Chairman of the board of directors of a very important Company. Trading in Housewares and Construction industries. She couldn't stop the rain from falling on that faithful morning on the tarmac upstream road, but her decision to stay a while under a gigantic mango tree had saved her rainy days for the sun. This is the story of Dr. Herganata Jones, a Successful Medical Doctor, who fell in love with her dream husband to be, and rolled out a start for a Medical field.
She started from a beautiful home with lot of natural views, then stumbled and saw a way out into her dreams. To wake up and face up to helping others with unstoppable and impulsive heart of steel, and overcome any overwhelming challenges. It was that dark morning, it was rough, but her goals were shining in the dirt of the sky, the world was cruel to her with unchangeable circumstances, surrounding her part to glory.

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2013

Comments

1

"All she ever wanted was to save people in need, and her prompt and swift responds and answers by solutions remain undaunted and stalwart". This is my contribution - a story to be told.

  oke Feb 14, 2013 1:18 AM

About oke


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Nigeria

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.