Existing Member?

The tiny steps

Korong Saloem-Cambodia-a perfect hideout

CAMBODIA | Thursday, 22 December 2016 | Views [370]

If you want to find to find a place to hide from the hectic life, Korong Saloem island in Cambodia is the right place. When I first came to the island, I was so surprised at the crystal water and white sand of the island. Rarely do you see the huge waves.

View from a boat

When I first came to the island, I was so surprised at the crystal water and white sand of the island. Rarely do you see the huge waves here. It is said that most of the time of the year, the beach here is as calm as the lake.However, the most surprising thing is the silence and peace of such an amazing tourist attraction. walking along the beach, you will see people sunbathing, reading a book. You even do not need to wear anything except bikini all day long.

One of the special things on this island is that you can enjoy both sunrise and sunset. To reach the sunset you just need to cross the small forest in just 45mins. On the way you can come across the strange flowers, fungus and listen to the birds singing. Is it wonderful?

Besides reading books, you can do kayak, snorkeling to view colorful coral barriers or fishes. Those big fishes or nemo hiding in the coral will make you stay there forever.

It will be a shortage if not mention the drink there. The cocktail here is cheap the so delicious. In the evening, sitting at the small and cozy bar, chatting with friends and even strangers about this and that, then go to the harbour to watch thousand of stars in the sea. If you have time, I suggest you stay there for at 

If you have time, I suggest you stay there for at least 3 days to free your body as well as your spirit.

About nsthucdoan


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Cambodia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.