Existing Member?

Atrayu & Gya's Adventures

3 Sleeps to go...

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 8 November 2013 | Views [186]

Wow, after a whirlwind week of finishing work, levaing drinks, we finally made the trip up to mum's to spend some much needed ime together. A great 3 days or family laughter, good chats and long drives. We finished up at the macadamia farm in Lorne Valley. After about 10 hugs good bye, I gulped back the tears and off we went. We'll be ok mum and we love you. 

On the road again, back to sydeny to finish the final planning and crazy last minute things... theres SO much to do!! Wait.. I have to see my girls. Especially Tiff. We take a deture to newcastle and watch the sun go down on the the sands of newcastle beach-beautiful. SO hard to say goodbye to my beautiful girls, although we have always been here, there and everywhere... i will mostly miss the experinces we wil each have... not together - But you are forever in my heart. My darling Tiff... worlds cant describe how much i will miss you, So thats why i cnat type anymore. 

No its time to get organised and get on a plane... exactly 52 hours to go!!!!

 

About nomes1419


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.