Existing Member?

Through the Viewfinder

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Sunday, 14 October 2012 | Views [112] | Scholarship Entry

In the recent years, Bangalore has undergone a drastic transformation. Once a green city filled with parks and sprawling gardens, it is now littered with honking cars and busy roads. The sky’s always a dull shade of grey and there are only a few streets left now that are lined with trees. Fortunately though, there are still some places in the city that are untouched by the rapid urbanisation - where you can catch a glimpse of a sunrise and feel the softness of grass beneath your feet. We wanted to capture the vibe of one such place.
We have several things in common, from our love for food to our passion for comics. We both enjoy meeting new people and have been on several trips together. And we love recording the nitty-gritty of every spot and capturing local flavours.
We are both writers by profession, with a passion for films. We’ve made a few short films for our organisation and have worked separately on making documentaries in college.
We’ve spoken at length about journeying together to new places and documenting our trysts. This scholarship promises to be a stepping stone to doing many new things. We want to learn, we want to excel and this is where we chose to begin.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About nimmyelize


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.