Existing Member?

Nicks Big Adventure

No sleep in Wanaka!

USA | Tuesday, 15 May 2012 | Views [499] | Comments [1]

Off to the west coast! The weather in Dunedin finally got nice late Saturday and Sunday. It was such a nice day that I decided to cut my hair short. So no more funny looks upon the shaggy guy, I have a real haircut. Happy mothers day! Saturday night rugby was a blast. We sat I the cheap student section that was full of fun and drunk crazies. The only problem I had was when I was in a beer line there were people behind me pushing me and pinching my but to try to get me to fight. I did not oblige them. I bought a few beers for Hanna so she could not drive home so the best remedy was to walk all the way back at night. It was safe but cold! Sunday inadequate breakfast with an American friend whom knows someone in Kingsville. It was one of the best eggs Benedict I have had. Then I headed to Ranfurly, but instead I ended up in a small town outside of Ranfurly called Naseby. It was a great place to hike and fish for a day so I stayed another night. It is forecast to snow around here so I am going to head to the west coast to do some hiking. I might make it to Haast or I might fall short and stay along the way. All I know is I will not be staying in Wanaka! I hope everybody is doing well and has a smile on their face. Peace, Love and Pura Vida, Nicholas.   I do this again once I am on the west coast!

Tags: west coast

Comments

1

Naseby has some great riding too! Mind you, everywhere down there does. Hamner Springs perhaps worth a visit some time - pretty touristy, but a nice town.
Hreint líf

  Gabb May 16, 2012 9:47 AM

About nicholas_harrel


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.