Existing Member?

a football fan travelling

Roadtrip - One day two games

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [224] | Scholarship Entry

1.I was inspired to make this video by English Premiership-the best football championship in the world. Since my childhood i've been dreaming about watching live any game of this league. I managed to go further. I wondered whether it was possible to see two games in one day in two different parts of London. That was a challenge and this challenge was awesome.
2.I've never been a filmmaker or tv presenter. In fact my profession is really far from any of that. I am an engineer in telecommunications. But I am truly passionate in being an amateur filmmaker. I love my goPro camera, I love the way I can see the world through it, I love to edit and to make this life even more exciting.
3.The main purpose of my videos is to make people smile. I want to show people something that will make them realize how many amazing facts, fun details, simple pleasures are just around us. Maybe it's just another way to become happier. For me - definitely it is.
4.This scholarship is a great opportunity to see exciting new world - of New Orleans and of professional filmmaking. Another challenge? It's awesome! And I except it with all my passion.

Please enjoy my film,don't forget to turn on subtitles.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About nevsky28


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.