Existing Member?

Isn't the everest but is valiant!!

Find out this natural paradise

BRAZIL | Thursday, 13 November 2008 | Views [654]

Mucugê. A place placed in Plated Diamantina, with a variety of beautiful natural landscapes and interesting historical projects. 

The city was founded in 1844, due to the claim of diamonds in Rio Mucugê's bed, that did with q the area if it developed. Mucugê through the "Cycle of the Diamond " received people of several areas of the country reaching like so, prosperity. 

Even so, a period of decadence of the claim appeared, but, now Mucugê has as main activities the hortigranjeiros cultivation and the tourism. 

In if speaking about tourism Mucugê is a paradise for who likes to venture for the natural beauties and look at for pretty landscapes! 

Among the visited tourist points we can highlight the Project Always Lives, that includes programs that has as objective to alert the tourists for the preservation of the typical vegetation of Mucugê (fields rupestres and Atlantic forest). Do you wonder then, why the project calls himself Always Lives? Go on that exists in great amount a type of plant call in the area of Mucugê always lives, although it has already been in extinction. The always lives keep out of live for about 50 years. 

The Project bill with an architectural structure that leaves practically imperceptible the presence of museums, laboratories and video rooms. 

For find out and look into the geographical aspects of the Plated several trails, cahoeira bathings and rivers exist, in that the adventurous look up to the exuberance of the landscapes. Radical walks also exists, it only is not worth chicken out

Mucugê counts with the Waterfall of Tiburtino, Rio Paraguaçu, the Black river, is Worth it of Paty, the Byzantine Cemetery of the century XIX (with Gothic style), the alive Museum of the claim several and moreover other points... Besides the city to offer stores of craft for who wants put away a memory from the position. The flowers are great attractiveness of the area in addition of always lives, they meet flowers as the bromélia and the orchid. 

Therefore, Mucugê is the ideal place for who get along with  the nature, is a place of ecological, historical and cultural learning.

Tags: chapada diamantina, diamante, mucugê, paradise

About nessa_e_jana


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.