Existing Member?

Gringotenango

Day Eight (Paul)

GUATEMALA | Sunday, 19 June 2011 | Views [277]

Paul here, to tell you about all of the kids in the neighborhood. First is Arturo who actually isn't a kid, he is twenty-six and has epilepsy. He is a shoe shine boy (man?) who acts like a kid and is very nice but can get annoying. Next is Diego who is a fifteen year old and is one of our hosts. He is super buff and nice and is learning English. Next is his twin brother, Carlos who looks like him except for a freckle on his eye and his hair is in a Mohawk. He is not learning English. They have one other brother who is seventeen, named Marvin. He is super duper nice but doesn't play soccer with us like the others do. 
They have another cousin also whose name is Carlos Carlito or Pepe. He speaks no English and is my best friend here. He is athletic and nice. Another one of my friends is Chino. He was shy at first but now he likes me and my brother Erik. He is very athletic and nice. He lives across the street from our family. Last is Pedro. Nice like the rest of them and was the only guatemalteco who played basket ball with the Americans. I admired that about him.
 
Adios, for now, from Guatemala 

About nelsjohnson


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Guatemala

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.