Existing Member?

Aussie Adventure

Procrastination..a game the whole family can play

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 25 January 2011 | Views [180]

Well we have been on the deadly treadlies the last few days, Ive taught Oakey to run beside without being a pain in the ass and he loves it. Had a stray dog follow us home yesterday and she won't bugger off home. She just lays at the door and waits for us - nice dog though. Black & Tan kelpie cross, looks like a sheep dog. Her family will be missing her - she's in good nick and obviously loved so Im hoping if we ignore her long enuf she will go home. Oakey loves her and justs want to play constantly which isn't helping lol.

Im gagging to head off, Im probably gonna head down to manji next week and sort out my van because dad is stuffing around with fixing the ute and im sick of waiting for it to get organised. Bit of a pain in the bum bcs dad can't decide who he wants to fix the ute, he had a plan but then changed his mind.

My little caravan/trailer is stuck at bunbury at a friends place but she's been great and said i can leave it there as long as i like...but i want it back :o( (and a car to tow it).
So Ive gotta get my finger out and go down & sort the van... I was planning on picking up the ute & trailer, booking the van into be inspected and taking the trailervan for a little holiday down south while I waited for the vans appointment. Ive got all my tents and stuff in it too so I could give it all a proper airing..... and now Im chomping at the bit.
I reckon the trailervan will fit perfectly behind the little white van, it should be just a little bit lower than the van too so aerodynamically should be all good (cross the fingers lol).

I still need to organise my garage sale too but I can't be fagged or get my head around when to have it - just get a bit overwhelmed by it all really.

NOTE TO SELF: U can't leave until ur organise, so move it.. duh!:0) 

About natm75


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.