Existing Member?

Towards the chapadão

Place of Dreams: Mucugê

BRAZIL | Wednesday, 12 November 2008 | Views [248]

Will it be that we already stopped to observe the beauties of the nature? I am sure that many not yet, even so, that makes her necessary when the nature has a lot to offer, mainly, for our eyes. The days today are much run, work, study, activities, and obligations. Really, to get to reconcile all this is not easy. Trying to get away a little of that routine, and also with the objective of contemplating the natural marvels, went call on Mucugê. The oldest city of Chapada Diamantina, founded about 1844. This zone put away in its streets and you marry the memory of a time in which the money circulated easy, for, it was one of the main centers of exploration of gold and of diamonds. For that reason, it is as well known as “Place of the claim ". Mucugê is a city privileged by the nature. It is surrounded by mountains, grottos, rivers and beautiful waterfalls. The marvels, are incomparable, the flowers, the vegetation, the mountains and stones, it is everything very beautiful and exotic, and we should look into. The city lives of two economic activities: the Tourism, very well developed in that area; and the agriculture. Cut by several rivers and flowing, the municipal district has a lot of water. Those beauties enchant a lot of people that see of unlike parts of the world in order to doing trails, to admire the landscape or to research. More over, it was created in that area a project that has for objective, to assure the survival of the plant species Sempre viva, promoting its cultivation and protecting from it against the biopiracy that the extinction menace. It also deserves alike attention the fabulous Byzantine cemetery, it is the great attraction of Mucugê, the only built in the Byzantine style in America. Some tourist points as we must call on, they are: Waterfall of the capybara Waterfall of the smoke Swallows Charmed well Blue well Project Always lives Museum Of the claim To walk breathing the pure air and admiring the landscape is the tourists' main option of whole the parts of the world that travel for Plated her. The places verdant always keeps a surprise with crystalline waters and beautiful hills, and it deserves, therefore, to be visited.

Tags: beautiful natural sceneries tracks festivities

About nathaliaekinha


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.