Existing Member?

TheFunInDisfunctional

Bumming around in Wuhan

CHINA | Tuesday, 17 July 2007 | Views [415]

6-17 July 2007

Spent most of my time drinking beer in my underwear in Kyle's apartment while he was out working. It was stinking hot and the aircon was broken.

I also learnt how to order noodles and delicious Chinese flat bread on my own.

Kyle's apartment was infested with cockroaches. One tried to get into my can of beer and another tried crawling on me while I was having an afternoon nap. I declared war on the f*ckers and went throught two cans of bug spray in the process.

Wuhan has some awesome food, most of which is covered in chillis. Going to dinner with Chinese people is always a good choice because they can actually read the menu and they always order good food.

We spent one day hanging out with some guys who wanted to make Kyle a TV star, but it didnt happen. Maybe when we get back from holidays.

Went to the Vox (bar) one night which was fun. Met Kyle's Russian friends, some French guy and an American guy who is staying in the apartment i'm moving into.

I also met Chen (one of the Russian guy's Chinese girlfriends). She is cool and she likes to make fun of Kyle with me. Everyone thinks i'm Russian too.

One night we had dinner near the river. I drank some beers and then hid behind an umbrella next to the river and took a whizz on the street Chinese style. Awesome!

Tags: Adventures

About natashalittle


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.