Existing Member?

Beautiful British Columbia read it and weep!

Day 14

CANADA | Thursday, 25 August 2011 | Views [409]

Today, everytime i sit down i realise what an awesome day i had yesterday, i've never felt so lucky in my life to have such a comfy seat on my bike at home! Anyway, today, i woke up at about 9am, having a nice lie in compared to the 7 30am start yesterday! After waking up me and mum were on our own in the house as dad had took dan to his second day of his lesson (in which he did a double black!) and also dad stayed there, as he wanted to do a-line, a black route, and he ended up doing it twice! After waking up i had some nice cap'n crunch for breakfast followed by a chocolate fudge pop tart, healthy, i know! Once we had a shower and got ready, we took a walk to the bins to take the 'trash' and put it in the bear proof bins, then walked around the lake, looking at some of the huuuuuge houses in pinecrest!  When we came back it wasn't long until dad got home, then we had some dinner. After that we went out to Whistler, to watch some of the bikers, and wait for dan coming out of his lesson. When dan came out of his lesson we went for an iced chocolate, yummmm, then up to the farmers market in the upper village for a look around, before heading back to whistler, through whistler north. When we got there we had a drink in Garibaldi, because there was a race going on tonight, but we didn't stay long enough, before going into the bike+bean shop to buy a b-line t shirt! When we got home i went in the canoe with daniel, i don't know why i let him take me out, because we nearly went into about 3 bushes, then had a barbeque, bit of a slow day, but it was very hot! 

 

About nat2012

and again from a different angle

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.