Existing Member?

NasimHamzeh

My Scholarship entry - Giving back on the road

WORLDWIDE | Tuesday, 10 April 2012 | Views [156] | Scholarship Entry

Every thing in our world moves its own in a road. The earth, the moon, the sun, and even the blood in our vein circulate in a path. Staying in one place means death in nature, so no one should  remain in one place or a situation for a long time. Every sign call him or her and say return to your right path. I believe that life is look like a train. If you want to see new places and stations, you should have your backpack ready and ride on train without hesitation. Some problems make us conservative and coward, but winner is who can conquer these thought and step in new roads.
I remember when I was 24, I accepted in graduate studies in physics in a city that there was 500 kilometers far from our city. I was depressed at first but after a little time, I liked that place and my friends became very much and now I think that it was one of the best time in my life. I experienced many new things and I found new friends from whole of our country.
Stepping in new roads teach us new experiences and teach how to resist in facing problems and difficulty that we may encounter in whole of the paths. When you see at people travel a lot and people travel a little, you find out first group are more logical and more resistant in their life. They stand up very soon and continue their path and they know every road has so many changes. If you are in trouble it does not mean you will be there for whole of your life. Road is full of happiness, sorry, sadness and real feel of life, So I should come back on the road. Road calls me.

Tags: travel writing scholarship 2012

About nasimtravell


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.