Existing Member?

Keep Good Memory

Romance Island

CAMBODIA | Saturday, 16 May 2015 | Views [178] | Scholarship Entry

Every time I go to the beach, I always remember my first love. Look back to the past years it was called crazy little thing call love. I have the sweet moment, the sad moment that I shared with him.

I smelled the sea; I smell the love beside me. I lay down on the Ouchheuteal beach. We sit down on the beach the sun went down slowly I lay my head down on his shoulder. After a long day of sightseeing we just realized this is the real paradise on earth. We got a dinner at a small restaurant near the beach the food quite expensive, but everything around me it was amazing.

It was around 5:00 am I really didn’t want to rise up. Finally, I still got up because of the sound of birds and wave of the sea to woke me up, this was my nature alarm clock. The silent moment on the beach in the morning made me feel so warm. I did exercise with my sweetheart we just walked around and we stop by the tour boat agency, I forgot the agency name, just only know that agency was located at Ochheuteal beach. I decided to get along with them. We took a small boat not a speed boat that was my first time took a small boat; the price was very acceptable it was cost only 9 USD per one person including breakfast and lunch.

We were heading to Russey Island the journey took time around 2 hours. We stopped near the island we could did fishing, but I didn’t like fishing I just swimming and snorkeling. Russey island was the silent place no crowded. We could see the green forest, the blue sea and the white beach just like the road to heaven.

The day went away the night was coming. On the island our tour group set fired drank and sang together, we had fun we had joy. That night was the most beautiful night in my life. A thousand stars shine in the sky it was different the sky at the city. This was my unforgettable romance moment.

My darling and I spent 1 night in the small cottage with the electricity available only 8:00 pm it was cost around 7 USD for 1 room. I wished that the night still stayed with me and tomorrow never come.

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About narable


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Cambodia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.