Existing Member?

Resetting. Broke, but I'll still travel.

No Harm Dreaming, Right?

SINGAPORE | Tuesday, 13 May 2014 | Views [304]

There are so many things that I am planning to do this year. Like how I am planning to dirt bike the next time I am in Krabi. But for now, I can only afford to dirt bike across the border at Tristan Park. Already planned to do so after my favourite beertender is done with her exams and after my Brother, Qama, is confident enough to do so.

How I have been trying to find a swimming coach with an affordable price because I want to take my PADI Open Water Course in Koh Tao. And once I am done with that, I shall dive whenever I can and who knows, take the Advance Course so that I can experience night diving.

And that I want to stay a few nights in Ton Sai the next time I am there.

And how I want to learn to surf in Bali. And also go for the cycling tour in Bali and then dirt bike again with Net and gang.

That I wished I could fly to Norway for Midnight Sun Festival and meet Monica and Stefan. That I wished I could go over to Ireland to meet my blast from the past best friend, Syafiqah. And how I can't wait to meet Alyssa and James somewhere in the world. That I want to fly to New Zealand to meet Dada and get fitness tips from her. And to go to Australia to meet Matthew.

Well, I know 90% of this list would not be happening anytime this year. But there is a reason behind that and I am beyond thankful to have been given that oppurtunity.

Time to explain more about that in my next post!

Tags: dreams, future plans, surprise

About naddydaud


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Singapore

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.