Existing Member?

Interesting Fact of Southeast Asia

My Scholarship entry - Understanding a Culture through Food

WORLDWIDE | Wednesday, 11 April 2012 | Views [147] | Scholarship Entry

Bandung is a must visit destination for tourists who enjoy the pleasure of local food. When you visit Bandung, your taste will be spoiled with hundred of unique and local specialty snack and dishes.

One of the reason why Bandung become one of the Food Mecca is the people behind it. As one of the most creative city in Indonesia, Bandung produced most of the celebrities whose now fame in entertainment industry. And you also probably knew that the terms of Distro Fashion and also Factory Outlet. Bandung has known for the outstanding creativity. Let's say, we create food as creative and delicious as we can be.

People ussually see Bandung as a fashion city, now it is time to know more about this beautiful city as a food paradise. And this paradise is created by the people who live and enjoy living here. Either new dishes or cultivation to the previous and unique food. Or just add new atmosphere touch to their place which affect the whole taste for the customer.

There are plenty of choices if you want to taste the local food. You can choose the street local food or you can lavish your money in the high end places. The interesting part is that you can even enjoy the food almost 24 hours a day. Or at least as your stomach can handle.

You can start as early as 5 am, where you can try breakfast specialty of Bubur Ayam or Nasi Kuning. Available almost everywhere. In the afternoon you can goo to Kampung Daun to taste the Sundanese food with the enchanted surrounding. and for dinner you will love the uphill Dago Area. The Valley has become regular option for the Malaysian tourists. The food is great, and the scenery even more.

Bandung has plenty to offer regarding food enjoyment. When you taste our local dishes for yourself, then you know why Bandung produce so many artists. We prepare our food as an art and serve it to you as a masterpiece.

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2012

About mynomad


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.