Existing Member?

I Haven't Been Everywhere But It's On My List I love to travel and experience the world but part of the fun for me is documenting those experiences through photography and writing. Follow along with me and enjoy the ride!

Belize 2018

BELIZE | Friday, 16 February 2018 | Views [179]

It has become a tradition for me to go somewhere warm in February.  I need a break from the snow and the cold and the gray skys to recharge so this year we are going to BELIZE!!!  We stayed on Ambergris Caye so we had to take a little puddle jumper from the main airport in Belize City to get to the island.  I loved it (but my friend wasn't as big of a fan).  It had been a year since the last time I went diving and it felt so incredible to be back at it - this time in Belize at Mexican Rock. I’m so grateful my amazing dad introduced me to what is quickly becoming my favorite hobby.  I had such a great time I decided to go back the next day!  Dive 2 was at Hol Chan and I also got to snorkel at Shark Ray Alley. The dive was beyond words and I got to swim and pet sharks and rays during the snorkel!!  I read by the pool, soaked up some sun and had a great time with my girl friends.  Each night we rented a golf cart (there are very few vehicles on the island!) and we explored the little down and got some amazing food!  We got fish Belize style, amazing grouper tacos, and ALL the sangria!!  We certainly had an unBELIZEable trip refreshed and rejuvinated to finish out the school year strong!

 

About mwollak

Playing in waterfalls in the Cambodian jungle

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Belize

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.