Existing Member?

Reflections of an African Woman

LIFE HAPPENS

SOUTH AFRICA | Thursday, 8 May 2014 | Views [170]

This happends day to day,for some people that is life and for other people that is not life but surviving and just hoping for a better tomorrow,i love travelling,during my travel i get to see so many parts of the world and get to learn and know more about other cultures that really opens my eyes to a new world of me,gets me out od my bubbles and puts me to a reality.

  for so may of yo when you travel you are either going on a vacation for a month, a week or so on.but anways when i do take this trips my main idears are usuall what can i do to change a persons life who is going to be sitting next to me or who i am going to be interacting with for the rest of my trip.Last year going to India gave me a big heart for small girls,becose i got to meet so many young girls in mumbai being sold by their parents and that just broke my heart,being poor its one thing but seeling your child for money that is another thing.

   Life has been happening when other people are making plans about their lives,wondering how much they have in their bank accounts,and who is doing what,yet there are people living the real life out there,we all have to come out of our bubbles and become human for a second,there is nothing good than know knowing that someone if sleeping happy, knowing that the childless child you saw on the street is getting an education an have a better future a head of her life.

  Trust is a bing word,and there is nothing good than knowing that a child trust you and yor word,we should never let life happen when we have a chance to shange a childs life just go for nothing.this is for all those young kids out there going through hardship,being strong is what i can say stay,and hope for a better tomorrow and let GOD take control.

Tags: loved mumbai

About mwikaliante


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about South Africa

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.