Existing Member?

Murray & Rhonda on the road An occasional record of our travels in Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana and South Africa.

Zanzibar

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 19 September 2008 | Views [874] | Comments [4]

Rhonda on Pongwe beach - Zanzibar.

Rhonda on Pongwe beach - Zanzibar.

First a big thankyou for all your comments - we are enjoying getting your feedback and news.

Currently we are in Zanzibar town (Stone Town) having just had 4 days on the beach on the east coast of the island.  Rhonda really enjoyed it - just filling the day doing nothing: well short walks, drawing pictures in the sand, reading lots, swimming and having the odd beer as we watched the moon rise.  Very Restful!  Tomorrow and Saturday we will look around Stone town before heading back to Dar Es Salaam.  On Monday we join up with a tour for 2 weeks exploring places such as the Ruaha and Selous national parks and staying on a tea plantation.  Should be interesting.

Tags: tanzania

Comments

1

Hi Guys, you are both looking well in your photos!!!!
I'm soooooooooo envious!!!It's taking me back when I here you mentioning Dar Es Salaam etc good memories come flooding back! Lots of love to you and enjoy!!
Katherine

  Katherine McLean Sep 20, 2008 12:12 PM

2

Your Mum gave us the link to this website of yours and it is interesting to see what you have been up to on your travels. Sounds like you are having a great time- wish we were there!!!
It seems you can't escape Britain, visiting a tea plantation! Mind you, we have never drunk tea whilst watching cheetahs etc.
Good luck with the rest of your exciting journey. Be in touch again soon.
Ted, Pat and Alice.

  Ted and Pat (and Granddaughter Alice) Sep 25, 2008 1:17 AM

3

You look so well! I love reading your travelog - its really taking me away from a grey, misty UK. Keep it up and the pix are fantastic :-)

  Wendy Sep 27, 2008 5:16 PM

4

It looks as though you are having the most fabulous time. I think that you are lucky to be away from all the gloom and despondency here! Really enjoying reading this. Mary-Anne

  Mary-Anne Oct 1, 2008 12:46 AM

About murray_wilson

Murray & Rhonda

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.