Existing Member?

Through the eyes do not see, I see the world in a different way"

Catching a Moment

INDONESIA | Saturday, 16 February 2013 | Views [132] | Scholarship Entry

"Through the eyes do not see, I see the world in a different way"

This experience has occurred about one to two months ago, but the effect is still there in me now. Yesssss two months ago I had the opportunity to participate in the study were housed in a friend SLB-A Yapti. a school for children with disabilities, especially the blind. what is in my mind is totally different from the reality that is in front of my eyes. I'm amazed so ..

in the way I was thinking that maybe I'll get there sorry and sad to see their condition. but apparently the time until there is no feeling at all. not because my heart is as hard as a rock, or not because I do not have feelings anymore. but because of the blind children there really enjoy life. they never showed remorse or things that can make us feel sorry for them, there is nothing that can make us feel better than them. I'm actually embarrassed by my situation, they have far more than our gratitude to god that the normal person.

I'm actually very jealous of them, not me ingratitude towards the vision that God has given. not at all. I'm just trying to feel something else, another feeling. to those who do not see things from the appearance. to those who do not have facial expressions memusingi, someone angry, sad or pouting, they would not know. however, it is not bererti they were not sensitive, precisely because one senses they do not work they just maximize the function of the other senses.

There are many things that I learned from them,,,, the point of the spy who did not see it, I see the world in a different way .....

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2013

About munir


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.