Existing Member?

Multimedia

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Sunday, 14 October 2012 | Views [160] | Scholarship Entry

The presence of young, energetic and visionary youths from around the globe made the 7th UNESCO Youth Forum a unique platform. I was able to get hold of some youth voices and one of them was of Khaled Bouzidi, a facilitator from Algeria also my roommate at the hotel. On our way to UNESCO building, I asked Khaled about his experience and thoughts about the Forum and other issues related to youths.

In June 2012 I came up with Living with Autism, an iPad Book, an interactive multi-touch book.

I love travelling and making videos, podcast and photo essays. I have traveled to Switzerland, Russia, France, Sri Lanka, Congo and others for social and off beat stories. I always love to hear stories from common people.

I was awarded KTV’s journalist of the year 2010-2011, Transparency International’s young anti-corruption journalist 2010, UNESCO’s youth journalist/blogger 2011 and ILO's Youth Journalist 2012.

The mentorship of Trent O'Donnell means a lot to me and getting such exposure in Nepal nation means a lot. This fits me because i am interested in multimedia storytelling.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About multimedia


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.