Existing Member?

inside outside

Suddenly

MOROCCO | Tuesday, 20 May 2014 | Views [562] | Scholarship Entry

Where is Victor? He said he would show me the way. He said he would help me to see. He said: "Be careful, this place exists and it does not at the same time."

But now, what can I do? I just walk, and I don't know where I go. But suddenly I feel that it doesn't matter, because the most important it's to walk, by my feet, ready to glance up and then go on. Once, walking was thinking to me. Now, it becomes more and more clear that walking is to clean everything except what you see.

Suddenly Victor is no more by my side, but I'm starting to see. I'm starting to see once again, with my feet, with my breast: eyes are only a part of the vision. Yes, if the glance belongs to something, it belongs to the whole body. Now, all alone, I see the city of Lisbon with my all my body, and I suddenly feel that if I'll have to go somewhere, I won't choice the streets no more. By now, there is no more choice to me. I'll just go as a magnet attracted by forces descending from sky or coming to light from the earth.

Suddenly it darkens and starts to rain slowly. The smell of wet dust mixes with voices coming out from the edge of the house in the corner. Silently cats jump on the roofs, and roses praiseforsummer rain.

Suddenly, the sunlight appears, dissolves the city, and hushes the time.

I'll go on, just walking, with no pause. I'll just sit back for a moment, on this view from above, to write down to Victor those words. "There are as many paths to reach Heaven as the number of souls of the men", said Victor. I begin to understand. He had to go. So, I will suddenly die in the end of each phrase, to reborn in the next: to reborn it's absurd, but it's the unique solution. How many times did I die, how many times did reborn? I'll born one time more? It just depends if you read on those words.

The river Douro sparkles, cross Lisbon in silence, and flows, calmly, endlessly.

"You can follow a river, but always remember that it flow into the ocean", said Victor.

About movements


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Morocco

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.