Existing Member?

film maker

Sun rays solar energy in Palestine

PALESTINE | Saturday, 8 August 2015 | Views [274] | Scholarship Entry

* I expect to achieve a professional experience in making documentary film and to exchange experience from other participants. This is in light of the absence of specialized institutes and universities in Palestine. My enrolment in this training will improve my skills in producing high quality documentary production as we started in 3 years producing documentary film in Palestine TV. This making documentary film will positively reflect on the quality of the documentary and as a result on the Palestinian audience. The skills that I will take from this training as well, will be exchanged with my co-workers.

Engaging in this training will act as a This making documentary film point in my job in the documentary film department in Palestine TV. Previously, I represented Palestine TV in co-productions with the Italian institute of the COPEAM and with the Arab States Broadcasting Unions. Therefore, participating with this training will open me the doors in participating in international, regional and local projects and film productions.


Recently, I am responsible for making documentary film a number of documentaries with international institutes as the Arab States Broadcasting Union and the COOPEAM, and a Brazilian institutes as part of “the Colours of Sports”. This is why I think that what I will learn in this training will be a directly applicable on the ground.
thanks alot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj70LLUFHI0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgOIrYPrGyY

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About motasem


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Palestine

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.