Existing Member?

Abode of immortals

My Scholarship entry - Through Local Eyes

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [167] | Scholarship Entry

For entering the contest, we had to choose between the three specified topics. The resources we had was a Canon 550-D and a Sony HD handy-cam accompanied by my accent-less English. A few days went into contemplating about how the documentary should look at the end. We were determined to keep the documentary as original as it can be, without imitating any of the documentary shows on television. But motivating ourselves to keep up the energy level and shoot something that we have been living with and watching since over two decades was indeed a difficult thing. And it was the dream of winning the contest and traveling to Rio de Janeiro that kept us pumped up to finish the job at hand.

We are very determined to make a career in traveling and would be overwhelmed if we get an opportunity to team up with your experienced crew and work together to give you the result which will surprise you positively. We are easy to go with kind of people, always ready to explore even the unknown with whatever resources available. We believe that based on our effort to showcase the documentary, we possess the requisite skills to make better documentaries after getting proper Guidance from you.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About moondreamer


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.