Existing Member?

A little lost... a little found

So busy!

CHINA | Tuesday, 28 August 2012 | Views [736] | Comments [1]

Yesterday was a long day!!!! Full of more and more waiting, almost as tiring as the flight, uhg. We had to go get our residency permits, and with the thirty of us it took a while. A lot of people did not have their medical forms filled out correctly so they had to redo tests right there, which meant we had to wait. After we went back to the mall we were at yesterday because everyone has to have cell phones, it again was a long process and we had to wait and wait. And I was still not able to get a working phone. Then we went to the bank to open bank accounts and they stuck us all at one window so that took hours as well. Not so fun, but we did get stuck in a crazy storm! It was raining sooo hard and lots of lightning, we had to run across the road and got soaked.  


Also, we have decided that Danny is not adjusting well to china lol. He is constantly sick  in someway or another, complains about the heat on a regular basis and is still falling asleep at 7 and getting up at 3 or 4 am. Today was our first day of pro-d. Nothing too exciting, thats our schedule for the rest of the week. We did get our desks though! Pretty exciting, starting to feel like professionals haha.  

Hopefully we will take more pictures, we seem to be forgetting to do that a lot, hence the lack of good ones on here. 

Find of the day: $1 wasabi calamari 

Comments

1

Loving the blog! Glad to hear you guys made it safely. Hope Danny starts to feel better soon. The place looks quite nice. Your living room reminds me ever so slightly of mount royal res lol. Jenn: It reminds me of res too! Haha -michele

  Jenn Aug 28, 2012 3:00 PM

About mmanddb


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.