Existing Member?

The Malgioglio style great escape to Europe OVER THE COURSE OF OUR TRIP WE WILL BE ADDING IN OUR ADVENTURES PICTURES AND FUNNY MOMENTS ONTO THIS JOURNAL. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WRITE COMMENTS AND LETTERS TELLING US HOW COLD IT IS IN AUSTRALIA AND HOW MISERABLE IT IS. HAPPY READING. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE FUN AT WORK WHILE WE ARE SIPPING ICE TEA AT ST JULIANS BEACH AHHHHHHH.

we are so black

MALTA | Sunday, 24 June 2007 | Views [302]

Hi guys

Just in Paceville enjoying the pools and thought we would drop a line.

Today is quite hot. So hot infact that I got burnt yes me get burnt. Last night we (me joe bernie charlotte and suresh) went to a chinese restaurant. I know CHinesE in malta who would have guessed. Joe loved it of course. This weekend has been the hottest so far and there has not been much of a breeze anywhere.

Tony thanks for cleaning up missys poo you must be immune to her smells now. Sometimes her poo is so big you have to go back for a seconed pick up. Hope olly is well (my baby) i bet his poo is baby like aswell. Ohh and how is cuppy? Is she still farting?

Mich and nat the rellos say hi and tonight when we are at fuego I will be thinking on you.

Tonight (sat) all the cousins are going out for a night on the town. We will let you know who spews first.

At the momemt staying in the heart of paceville for a few days and doing the tourist thing.

Miss you all but knowing you aRE ALL JEALOUS.

Ohh well all good things come to an end!!!!!

On that note

Ciao to all

Milli and Joe

Tags: Relaxation

About mj


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Malta

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.