Existing Member?

Footprints and Sailing

last day of Sydney adventure

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 31 August 2011 | Views [391]

Well I have visited Tazmania - met relatives who I have never met before...........Tazmania is way too lovely - so have to go back there and see the rest of it!

Have been on a boat, climbed Sydney harbour bridge - awesome! Took a ride on the big red bus - paddled at Bondi Beach........chilly toes!

Manly is just idyllic - Sydney at night is even better than during the day! Another reason to visit again.....just not enough time to see this wonderful place......my hosts, Peter and Judy have looked after me very well - their house has been under renovation - it is state of the art and is nearly completed - so in between workmen they have shown me loads. Berry is so quaint and the Highlands so green and lush - Pete and Jude's farm - was an education - I now know more about coos, sheep and pigs than I ever did before....I thank them wholeheartedly.

So now the end is near..........I face the final journey.........back to dear old Dubai where another exciting school year awaits........my flat has still to be painted!! Ah well - inshallah........

I have had a fantastic time in Oz - would recommend it - so much to see and do.......and there is waterways everywhere - BRILLIANT!

I now sign off from the Land Down Under.......and await the next adventure......

Thank you amigos for the first leg in Thailand...........

Next Blog .........well....it's only three and a half weeks till Majorca....and a wee family wedding to attend....

:-)

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.