Existing Member?

Going Irish....

St.paddys day

IRELAND | Sunday, 18 March 2007 | Views [530]

St. Paddys day. That was so fun. We went to dame street really early. To get a nice spot. There where a lot of space in the beginning (we where there 2 hours before it started) But as time went by it got really crowded. So you kinda had to fight for your spot. ha ha...... The parade was so colourfull and it was so fun to see. Afterwards everybody went down to temple bar. I have never seen so many people there, and everybody was happy, and having fun....... we went in to O´Flannigans to get a pint..... No matter where you looked it was GREEN all over the place...... Then we went home to one, and started celebrating paddys day, with lots of beers..... In the evening we went down to this pub near O´Connel bridge. All of the streets were packed with people enjoying themselve. It was such a fun night... "A ones in a lifetime".... If you have never tried St.Patricks day before, then you should consider doing it. And then you have to go all the way. green shirt, big hat etc. its such a relaxing and joyfull day.... its a must do, at least ones in your life......

Tags: Party time

About missandersen


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Ireland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.