Existing Member?

Balinese Weeding

Travel Photography Scholarship 2013 - Greenland

ROMANIA | Thursday, 4 July 2013 | Views [125]

I hear so many people " My hobby is photography", either they like looking at photo albums, shooting hundreds of shoots at every step, or taking self portraits in the mirror. I am from this cathegory? Maybe I was, but so long ago that now I feel like a different photography passionate. For me, for a long period of time photography was my therapy. My way of showing people parts of me through my photos, telling them things that I did not want to say but show...When I put the camera between my eyes and the rest, is like a self defense mechanism, it's something between me and the external reality that helps me to express my inner reality.Nowadays is sometimes the same but I feel that I have evolved somehow despite the fact that I am not a professional photographer, I still name it my therapy but now I set the limits, the exposure time does not scare me anymore and I am best friend with the diaphragm. I take my best shots while travelling, while spending time with people and become part from their life, even for a short time.I would go with "my" photography anywhere and everywhere. It's a part of me. It's my passport to self develpoment.

About mirelapur


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Romania

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.