Existing Member?

A new world, beautiful people

Seek Experiences - A taste of Sri Lanka

SRI LANKA | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [315] | Scholarship Entry

Hi. I was inspired to tell share my Sri Lanka experience through my eyes since I was the only African around were I stayed and where I travelled. Instead of feeling isolated and foreign I really felt appreciated and embraced by the people around me with their interest in me so I felt compelled to tour alot more after work. I experienced a spiritual awakening on my journey and because of that I learnt how to deal with the negatives in my life which erupted soon after I landed home in South Africa.

With this scholarship I want to be able to soak up an experience that will allow me to enrich other people's lives positively like how my life was transformed in Sri Lanka.

Personally, as a film maker Ive pledged my life into changing the way people think and act towards each other under the basis of evolving humanity.

I want to help people have new experiences that will motivate them to look forward to living their lives and having a better tomorrow & I believe the travel scholarship will grant me the first step to my life's goal I intend on being consistent with.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About meyexperience


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Sri Lanka

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.