Existing Member?

Memorias de viaje

Personare

MEXICO | Wednesday, 19 August 2015 | Views [171] | Scholarship Entry

I'm a documentalist and also I'm a travel lover.
My parents always say to me that traveling is the greatest thing I can do, because know other cultures, religions, languages, others ways to see the life, are the kind of experiences that you have until the end. I'm agree with them but I can add one more thing: if you travel meanwhile you do whatever you love to do, is the better way to live your life.
Go to another country, other region, even other neighborhood with a camera and a micro in my hand enlarges my creativity, makes me have the necessity to tell a story and show the things that I'm seeing in the way that I see it.
A few months ago I went to Bogotá, I founded a cheap airplane ticket and I decided to go 1 week before the trip, I went just 7 days, I go across the city without a schedule with the enormous task to know the city and their citizens, of course I couldn't figure out it entirely, but I could learn some things about Bogotá and the colombians, from the organization of the public transport to cook a traditional arepa.
Also, I confirmed the kind of travel I do, for me is not just go to museums, or visit the "places to go", travel is know the place through the people, chatting with them, observing them, know about their culture, politics, history, economy and their problems. Have an idea of their way of life, living the day to day with the locals.
The importance of traveling is get along with another humans beings, is know myself through the others.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About memoriasdeviaje


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.