Existing Member?

The Land of SandalWood Forest & Fear...Side by Side...are thriving here.

The Land of Sandal WOOD

INDIA | Saturday, 8 July 2017 | Views [976]

I had a bit of confusion,maybe a lot about the Languages they spoke at the Regions of 

South India...when i Myself was from the Eastern Part of the Same-Country.

Well the communication still remained part of the problem as very few natives...do speak...languages like Hindi,English..but the local languages are prefered by them as is natural when we are at our own home-town.


 


The people were absolute sweethearts......so calm...so much sincere and treasured with so much of patience....Face beaming with a Delightful Smile....and the tradition ..they maintain.....equally....throughout all the sections of the communities..or parts of this Beautiful Landscape....that is the speciality of this region.

They tried and understood....by our actions when both the parties..were unable to communicate verbally.This is just the slightest of the reasons,i wish  to visit the region again.


 

But the Love of Natural..scenarios.....A long thirst of being able of Observe the Nature and Spend time in the lap of Mother Earth...made me...accept....to join the trip with my Family to the Panoramous land..of Mysore.

CITY OF GLAMOROUS PALACES BEARING HISTORY IN EACH......STEP....OF IT'S PREMISES.....HERE LIFE HAS STORED ..VALUABLE EVIDENSES TO MANIFEST BOTH AS AN INDIVIDUAL AND AS A  RESIDENT.........

Here along with these immense scope of experience,i found the perfect meaning of the term.....The exact...definition ......of.... SERENITY....


 

GO ON READING THE OTHER PARTS..........AS .....THE STORY CONTINUES.........FURTHER...............REGARDS.....MEHAR.

Tags: architecture, hills, historical, palace, people, rajmahal, sunset, temples, trees

 

About mehar


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.