Existing Member?

Searching for Tea and Crumpets Study Abroad

BATH, ENGLAND

USA | Friday, 16 October 2009 | Views [307]

Today we took a trip to the Town of Bath, England. It was so beautiful!  (and only an hour and a half away by bus) There were rolling hills and history everywhere - Jane austen set her novels based on Bath and Bath was princess Dianas favorite shopping town.  When we got to Bath, we started off on a tour of the town.  We walked up and down the streets and saw such beautiful views!  Then, we went to the Fashion Museum at the Assembly rooms.  They have each years outfit of the year since 1969 on display.  It was really cool to see!  Then, we walked about and went shopping a bit.  after that, we got to go to the Roman Baths and Explore.  The roman baths are really cool because it comes from a natural underground spring.  They used to bathe in it, but now we cant because all of the original lead pipes are still in place, it has some radioactivity in it, and plus the water is green. Ick!  After that, we went to tea time!  We actually got to have tea and pastries and wine and dine like royals.  It was so much fun!

About megangobeille


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.