Existing Member?

experiencing tasty food and history

Your Backyard - tawa chicken

PAKISTAN | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [283] | Scholarship Entry

I’m a student at the National College of Arts in Lahore and my team member Atzaz is a student at the School of Creative Arts which is also in Lahore. We both are doing our 4 year graduation course in Film making. Students from our country are waiting for opportunities such as this all the time to gain any sort of experience possible and it means a lot to us as we have the passion and curiosity to learn what the world outside this country looks like.. We decided to focus on the favorite topic of all the Lahoris which is food. We have food that I must say is one of the best things about Pakistan. Despite the fact that we all know that we might not come back home whenever we leave, we still want to learn, grow, love and be happy till the day we are alive.. At times when I go out on the streets, especially at night, it feels like I’m living in a country with no women. The area where we have shot our documentary is known as ‘The Red Light area’. Most importantly this country has given me the eyes to see and the brain to think about all that is happening around us.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About meerank


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Pakistan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.