Existing Member?

Breaking out of NZ

Counting down

NEW ZEALAND | Monday, 17 September 2007 | Views [482] | Comments [6]

Ah with flights booked and all other issues sorted I now just have to wait until 1st of november when I fly out of auckland for Bangkok to start what maybe a long time overseas. I'll be in south east asia for 6 weeks before heading to south america - venezuela for 3 and peru to 2 weeks before getting to Canada.

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

Hi Matt

I hope to see you tomorrow at the airport. Denis and I are flying out 11.30am to Rarotonga for a couple of days. This maybe a little early for you, and if we don't see you have a faboulous start to your journey.

  Rita Urwin Oct 31, 2007 6:30 AM

2

On ya Matt, enjoy, will meet with ya in Canada for some pow! Jeff & Daf

  Jeff Ra'sdad Oct 31, 2007 7:34 AM

3

hope the trip over was comfortable. I cany wait to hear from you so please dont leave it too long. Did you feel jet lagged?

  mum Nov 2, 2007 5:27 AM

4

Hey,
How was the plane and customs? did you find a place to stay OK?
I woke up this morning with the light on and my book on my face oops! - guess I have to turn it off myself now.
We lost Touch but it was really cool - lots more people want to play this year.
Miss you, hope you're having an excellent time so far xo

  Ra Nov 2, 2007 9:40 AM

5

so good to hear from you.Have a good time on the K. Island. Love from us both. xx

  mum and dad Nov 2, 2007 9:03 PM

6

Hi matt sorry missed your party hope you're having a blast and really making the most of it.

  Craigope Nov 13, 2007 7:12 PM

About mattjarvis


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.