Existing Member?

For the good of all Taking you with me on my journey...missing you already!

Happy days in Copenhagen

DENMARK | Sunday, 23 August 2009 | Views [240]

I have just finished three days of presentations in Copenhagen at the Heart Flow Healing Centre here. What lovely people and what joy to see old friends and make new ones! Now I am ready for a very good night's sleep, very happy to have completed what I came here for. Tomorrow I go to a healing service there, and then to see Ben, AC, Maya and possibly Jan for dinner. Then Monday I begin the journey home.

Things have gone very well, and as usual, we are beautifully provided for. This evening four of us were sitting in the lovely private garden of the apartment house where I am staying - Elsa-Britt, Susse, Lis and me, just sitting around chatting. Lis had just asked if we would like a cup of tea or a glass of wine, and I'd said, no, I am ready soon to go to bed. Across the garden there were four younger women having a picnic dinner and enjoying a chat as the sun is going down. Soon, one of these women picked up a bottle of red wine, and brought over four plastic glasses, and came and poured us each a small glass of wine. Just what I needed (apparently) for a good night's sleep, not to mention the therapeutic effects of red wine.... We just had to laugh! What fun!

So I'll go to bed soon and enjoy the assisted sleep....Tomorrow I'll try to get some more photos of this magical journey and our dear friends.

About mary-faeth


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Denmark

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.