Existing Member?

All the World is Yours

All the World is Yours

FIJI | Tuesday, 8 September 2015 | Views [477] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

I may say I am a world nomad because since I remember I have been interested in changing places to tell new stories. Although I am Polish I live in the UK now. I graduated from Film Studies at the University of Lodz and from Documentary by Practice at the University of London. I like to broad horizons not only in geographical but also mental way. My passion is to turn stories into documentaries. I tell about people through the places they belong to. My aim is to become a self shooting filmmaker and to find my way to produce professional films. In my opinion I should win because of my creativity, adventurous nature, huge passion and determination. At the moment I am working part-time in all kinds of casual jobs, dedicating all free time to filming. I love to meet people and learn about their culture and different ways of life. And I have never earn any money with filming and have never worked in a film industry.
What I have done is - traveled a lot, met inspiring people, learned everything by trying to achieve my dreams. Last year I have spent sailing in South Pacific and visiting New Zealand, Niue, Tonga, Samoa, Wallis and Fiji. Now I am back in London, ready for new challenges.
The World Nomads Scholarship would mean a great opportunity to reach the next stage in my development through sharing my skills and gaining a helpful support I need to proceed in a right direction.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

Comments

1

Wow, this is great! He's hilarious!

  geemc Sep 15, 2015 9:09 PM

About martyna_nomad


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Fiji

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.