Existing Member?

The World is a Book - and those who do not travel read only one page.

Gosh darn it this is hard.

SWEDEN | Friday, 2 May 2008 | Views [395]

Yeah well, lots of people's been on my case on getting a travel journal for my big adventure overseas. So I guess I caved in. : )

Not sure how long it's gonna last though, I've always sucked big big big time on this, I've tried the online blog thing it's just I prefer the rugged old diary on my nighstand where I can write anything and not this way where I constantly have to erase what I write thinking, no gosh, anyone can read this!

So what do I have to tell that is suitable for the public and interesting enough to deserve it's space on the world wide web?

Here comes the crucial part... nothing.

Haha, how cynical am I, right?

Not to worry, if I do manage to keep this up you'll see lots and lots of pointless gibberish on this page. : )

Pointless gibberish of today: Got up, had coffe, had more coffe.

Passed by my old appartment to pick up some stuff, heart pounding, actually quite scared to meet the psycho. I think he was there, his door was closed, but it being 10 in the morning the day after a major party-night in Sweden I figured I'd be more or less on the safe side, and so I was. Didn't meet anyone, managed to revive my poor plants as well, and moved out a bit more stuff, soon I'll be completely out of there. Good riddance.

Spent most of the day at school, kinda nice in a softish way. We were all alone, had to use our key-cards to get in anywhere. Reminded me a bit of when I was a kid and we had some gathering at night at our old school. All grown-ups would sit at the gathering discussing important matters while us kids would run around in the dark doing all kinds of forbidden things ; )

Anyways we did actually get somewhere with our Business Economy Sketch, the Power Point is more or less done as well, all we need tomorrow is a kick ass conclusion analysis. It'll be fine. I think.

Vuk didn't show up at all. Not really surprising. I'm not really sure what to do with it though... I mean, if these groups are meant for us to learn how act as real managers, then I'd like to fire his ass. That's not really an option though, is it? So then what am I really supposed to learn from him not showing up? I could scream at him, I could punish him, although giving him something to write would just end up giving me a shitty grade, I'd be better off just doing it myself. So then, what am I really supposed to learn?

The home situation is fragile. Very very fragile. OK, with my mum at the moment being since she is out of the country. Daddy though, God. I've lived with him for a week and he's gone through forgetting:

to feed the animals

the light

locking the doors

the keys in the lock on the outside of the door

the coffemachine on

to put his shit in the dishwasher

to put his dirty laundry in the laundrybasket

that he promised to take me shopping for my birthday

coming home at all

He's also tried playing the dad reminding me to have dinner and asking me while I was frantically adjusting our Marketing Audit "if I had homework?". Yeah, sure, could you please help me with my multiplication, daddy? It's awfully difficult.

Well, even though I might not be on the road yet, this post definately turned out expressing very valid reason why I should be.

Love

Martina

About martinaw


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Sweden

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.