Existing Member?

So what if I don't like Curry?!

before i leave...

CANADA | Saturday, 28 May 2011 | Views [239]

so in just under 2 weeks, I am going to landing in India. every time i've spent considerable amounts of time elsewhere, I've always told myself that I will keep some sort of written record of it. but of course the excitement of the travels as well as the routine of the daily life that i quickly get settled into always seems to interfere. (i even got so far as to start a blog when i was in Uganda, but only wrote two or three entries. 

all this is to say, i am going to try my darndest to keep this thing not only going...but exciting.

so basically the plan is that there are both plans and no-plans. I am arriving in Bangalore and then meeting up with nikki (!!!!) for a week or so of adventuring around. I then will be spending the better part of the next two months stationed in Mysore (about 2-3 hours south of Bangalore), learning sanskrit and taking some other courses. but don't you worry! i have both the weekends to explore and the sheer amount of things and places i want to check out in the surrounding towns and jungles will keep both of us rather entertained. and then after my school stint...only time (and the prices of Air Asia) will tell...

see you all in India!

Tags: plans, pre-travel

About marielbazinet


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.