Existing Member?

The ongoing adventures of the illustrious Mark Johnson This is a journal of sorts of a journey of sorts as I am continuing to plunge and plow through the discover of who I am in light of where I have been and where I am intended to go.

Current Status

USA | Saturday, 15 September 2007 | Views [224]

It is interesting to me that for many of us Life has become a series of events that eventually leads us to some sort of final destination. But what is we have missed out on so much of what Life really is intended to be, by closing in the thinking into a box of sorts that keeps us from discovering more. For many the destination is a specific one, with one starting point, one ending and only one means of traveling between the two. But what if Life as it is intended to be is our continual bumping into God as He has bumped into us (His bumping was on purpose, whereas, most of us bump into Him on "accident")And in that bumping into each other Life begins to take shape and form and starts to have meaning. Perhaps this is why many people fail to find purpose in their life; because they fail to recognize the bumps, and therefore press further into God about what He is up to in the middle of it all. "I have traveled many places and am sure to travel more." Has become a favorite saying lately. I look behind and see a splattering of experiences that if seperated may appear completely random, but cut & pasted together they begin to take shape into "Life as I have known it". Where I will end up is not clear, but it is already determined. My days were laid out before I ever became a reality on this World and the One who did the laying knows the path. So I will continue on, continue following. "Just keep going until I say STOP." (God to Abram) And the going is what caused the change from Abram to Abraham. Oh the places we'll go.

Tags: On the Road

About marcus-aurelius


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.