Existing Member?

Traveling Bolivia

Crossing across Bolivia

BOLIVIA | Thursday, 17 January 2013 | Views [251]

Crossing across Bolivia was going to be just an step to go to Buenos Aires Argentina our final destination, but since the very first look you could see that its going to be a lot more there than just an step. beginning with saws of the Titicaca lake, Bolivia shows you the relationship between present and past, there was not pretty good roads, at least not across all the Bolivia territory, but there was not a problem, they have a lot of ways to resolve this and you have many options to feel about it, i love the opportunity of have different kinds of transportation, the one's that the people take everyday to go from a place to another, but that for me was a new experience.
some roads just exist in summer, you could see that the same road use to be a river, that's great, because you could see places and landscapes that only been there for a while, that change in every season, when you arrive to La Paz you hear about a place that you have to visit, you hear about a lot o places, but this one was in our way, and sound stunning, when we arrive to Uyuni, we could feel that was for real all the whispers that you hear, we take the 3 days tour to the salar, we already be out of time, but we were already there. The tour was amazing, riding 4x4 we goes to places beyond your imagination, just the salar was amazing, a huge white desert full of surprises, but also was surrender for lakes of many colors, active volcano's, white snow mountains, an thousands of flamingos and for a final touch you have a rest of all this with a hot bath in a very nice but cold place. After that we return to Uyuni and to the reality of our trip to Argentina, after a surreal campaign.

About mantis


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Bolivia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.