Existing Member?

Discovering pondicherry

My Scholarship entry - Through Local Eyes

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [136] | Scholarship Entry

It was sheer passion and enthusiasm for film making that inspired us to participate in this competition.we were students of electronic media at Chennai, India.However this is our first attempt on a travel film. When we stumbled upon this opportunity we just wanted to give it a try, presenting the film for the first time was a good experience . And we got to do some of the things we love the most,Our inquisitiveness dragged us from Chennai to discover and explore this ancient French colony filled with architectural glories, fine cuisine, diverse people and a mixed culture. This competition has given us a Perfect learning experience this scholarship will give us that much needed guidance and will be instrumental in taking our passion to the next level .we love travelling and what can get better than being able to do it together ,travelling half across the globe ,meeting people of diverse cultures, and being able to capture our experience the with our eternal friend ,our camera.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About madhushree


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.